Saturday, July 18, 2009

"STEPPING OUT "What's Stopping You?"

Community wide Ladies Conference
Aug 14th 7-9 pm
Aug 15th 9am-12noon
448 Avalon Street
No Registration Fee
Casual Dress
Refreshments will be served.
We have all been given unique talents and giftings to use for God, yet so many women feel they have nothing to offer, some allow fear to keep them from stepping out, while still others just aren't sure where to start. This conference is dedicated to inspiring women to find that "right pair of shoes" for walking out the plan that God has for their life.

Come and join us for a time of praise, worship, inspiration, drama and fellowship. Guest speakers include:

Angie Knight
Laced with Grace Ministries
Sue Combs
Who I am Instead
Donna Sandage
Pregnancy Crisis Center
and others.....

We have a vision of reaching into our community to strengthen relationships, encourage, inspire and minister to other women and to see Christian sisters working side by side to minister to the needs in our community. We are not in competition with any church, but rather hope to encourage and inspire women from all over to "step out" where they are and use their talents and giftings not only in their community but in their own church body.

We hope to see you there. For more detailed information, please email us at
www. steppingout09.yahoo. com

5 comments:

  1. You have done a great job here! I love the layout and "girlie" look!

    The LORD be praised for all that will be accomplished through this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara, this is beautiful! So much has happened in the past week while I was gone....you certainly don't play! I am so excited about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool, my Aunt Sue is one of the Guest speakers. I'm so proud of her :)
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings,

    My name is Lisa Shaw and I'm very good friends to Angie Knight one of the speakers for your conference this coming Saturday. I saw from the link it's 9am to noon, casual dress, no registration fee. I wanted to attend on Saturday to support Angie and I wanted to know if there were any specific details I needed to know. I also needed your full address for mapquest directions. I would be driving about two and a half hours from Orlando to get there so I thought I'd reach out to find out any specific details in advance. I'd also like to bring my sixteen year old daughter if permitted.

    I am hopeful to attend and look forward to meeting you and the other ladies. I attempted to email you at the email address you listed above but was unable to.

    I can be reached at lisashawcares@cfl.rr.com

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SORRY BUT WE HAVE HAD MULTIPLE PROBLEMS WITH THE "TECHNICAL" SIDE OF THIS POST. I AM LOCKED OUT AND CAN NOT UPDATE OR MAKE ANY CHANGES TO IT.

    IF YOU HAPPEN BY AND LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE LEAVE A PLACE FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU.

    THE CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND AND WE ARE EXPECTING WONDERFUL THINGS.

    KEEP US ALL IN YOUR PRAYERS.

    ReplyDelete